Monday, March 23, 2009

what america means to me

I love taking day trips across the border into Washington. It's a mere 1-2 hour drive and a delightful foray into what feels like another world. One of my favorite things to observe are the culinary masterpieces found at their grocery stores. A true sign of commitment to sustainability and healthy living. This website also illustrates it well.


An entire display devoted to canned arerosol cheese. Placed next to
a display of cookies. Coincidence, or brilliant co-branding?



Walls and walls of pre-packaged snack cakes. Enough preservatives
in one aisle to ensure Nicole Kidman looks the same long after
we're all dead.


Your patio will look embarrassingly naked without this outdoor turkey fryer.

2 comments:

  1. YOU LEAVE NICOLE OUT OF THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, if I have the turkey fryer, where would I put my authentic Hawaiian spit used for pigs during Luau season. You haven't thought this through at all.

    ReplyDelete